Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pre Good Shit German

Alot has happened since my last entry.
I've been doing decently well at tournaments.
My fox match up has improved leaps and bounds since losing to KFC.
I have the distance down now and my chain grabbing is worlds better.

Right now I feel my Falco matchup could use a clean up. Calming down under pressure and getting more consistent with power shielding

My falcon matchup is great at seeing as I was able to trump Silent spectre and I' loving the doc match up after beating Shroomed as well.

Losing to Justins (Falcomist) marth really gave me a wae up call on how much I need to work on the marth match up.
Couple things I need t0 start doing
-Play simple
-Dash dance to avoid stuff
-Stand my ground
-Play faster

Bio 4 is next weekend, and although I don;t think I'll be able to enter I'd love to get some friendlies with M2k.

1 comment:

  1. so this is Toph from smashboards

    found this blog from your sig on there :D

    its legit! I have a little notepad for melee too haha, so it's cool to see that others do the same.

    keep up the good shit :D

    ReplyDelete